- Political Awareness & Community Involvement – Participate in a wide range of activities and grassroots efforts to raise awareness of issues affecting working women at local, state, and national levels.
- Personal & Professional Development – Attend workshops and programs designed to enhance professional skills and leadership abilities, such as Individual Development, Women in Transition, Young Careerist, and the BPW Florida Leadership Institute.
- Scholarships – Assist women through scholarships to further formal education and through BPW Florida’s Education Foundation, which provides housing on university campuses in Florida.
- Members-Only Benefits -Enjoy access to insurance programs, discounts on publications, travel credit card programs, Career Track training seminars, and more.
- A Network of Motivated Women – Connect with other motivated working women, network professionally, share contacts and exchange information to enhance your business through local programs, as well as within the state of Florida, and nationally.
Click here to visit the BPW Florida website.